Centrelink Age Pension
We provide professional assistance for individuals and families with navigating the Centrelink age pension options and benefits. Whether you're looking to help a loved one or in need of solutions for yourself we're here to help you.
As your appointed Agent we can help in the following ways:
- Preparation of your age pension application and review forms.
- Attending your pension application reviews on your behalf.
- Identification of opportunities that may assist with increasing and maximising your pension.
- Ensure you are receiving the correct amount and appropriate pension for your situation.
- Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) - We arrange for and attend all ACAT assessments and assist with documentation prior to your admission into your selected "Assisted Living Aged Care Facility".
- Estate Planning - We arrange for a solicitor to prepare "Enduring Powers of Attorney" and "Enduring Guardianships" and Wills as required.
- Bill Paying Services - We can arrange for all your regular accounts to be paid via a direct debit arrangement and your credit or debit card to be paid automatically on the due date.
- Connecting you with care assessment teams and home support services.
- Participating at family meetings to help ease the stress of challenging conversations during difficult times for your family.
- Working with your accountant and lawyer to ensure the needs of your parents are well supported.
Contact us today to discuss how we can work together: (02) 8294 4277 or email us at email@example.com